Policies, Explanations and Respect
- We hope to exceed your expectations.We have hired the best teachers, with excellent educations and a true commitment for healing and getting their clients in to their best feeling body. We have created a beautiful, clean space to nurture your senses and help you feel at home and supported from the moment you enter. If this is not how you feel we survey often so you can let us know how we can improve.
- In order to create your best experience we need your help.
- Please sign up and pay on line. If you are having technical difficulty please call or text the studio so that we can help you before class: (561) 801-6948. All teachers check well in advance to see who will be at their class so that can spend extra time preparing for all the different needs and expectations of their clients on their daily roster. If you are taking a class in Studio A (the front studio with the equipment, please park in the front. If you are taking a class in Studio B (the group room in the back), please use the back parking lot.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first class so that you can fill out your paperwork and speak directly to your teacher and explain any issues that you may be having. We also ask that you come at least 5 minutes before future classes to settle in.
- Our classes run a full hour. You deserve it. Our goal is to start on time and if we start a few minutes late we will give you those extra minutes at the end.
- If you run late for a private or a duet the session will end on time because of the way the room is booked even if you call to say you may be late. If you run more the 15 minutes late for a group class you will not be able to enter the class out of respect for fellow students and your own body.
- Studio grippy sox must be worn to every class. This is for hygiene as well as safety. We sell several varieties at the studio for $20.00. As you progress we recommend Blake Brody Studio Shoes for extra grip, especially on the equipment.
- Please do not wear baggy shorts of any style or workout pants with zippers on the back pockets as it damages the leather and mats. Tights or Capris are best. For men mid thigh tights with baggy shorts over them is fine. We ask that you wear form fitting tops so that we can watch your breathing and make specific corrections.
- No cell phone use in the studio; including texting. If you have an emergency with a child we ask that you stay in the back of class and go outside to communicate.
- No gum in the studio. We will always have fresh mints and mouthwash in the bathroom.
- Most importantly, No gossip. It serves no purpose in a healing environment.
- We have one. Its 24 hours for privates and 12 hours for group classes you have signed up for. Please understand that we need to fill your spot if you can not make it and if we don't have enough time we cant do that and if we cant do that we cant run a healthy business. Please respect our instructors as they are compensated on a per lesson basis. There are no exceptions to this. Your credit card will be charged for a late cancel and if you have an unlimited package it will be charged the full price of a regular class. One time per month you will be offered a special make up class. It will be a special group class for any one time late cancelers in the month of your late cancellation. You can only use this one time per month. If you late cancel a private you will be charged and the make up will be a group class that is suitable.
- Please understand this is a policy that we will enforce. We understand that things come up and life throws us curve balls. It happens to us as well. We feel good about having a makeup class to offer you.
- There are NO REFUNDS, extensions or transfers available for any packages. Packages of 10 expire in 3 months.
General Guidelines About Classes
- Before coming to any reformer class it is mandatory to take at least 3 privates before you will be admitted. There are some clients who have very specific needs and may always need or choose privates or duets.
- We recommend at least one mat class per week regardless of your fitness level. It all begins on the floor and regular check-ins helps you fine tune everything that you use on the apparatus.
- Before joining the Power Pilates Chair, Tower or Jumpboard class a single Private must be taken and at least a full month of mat work must be completed in our studio. The cost of a Tower, Chair or Jumpboard Private is $50.00. This is for your safety and the flow of the rest of the class.
Referrals, frequent classes and community support will all be rewarded at our studio. Please ask Jackie what this is all about. We are big on gratitude and paying it forward.
Thank you and Love,
Juno Beach Pilates